Geosley is an Associate Engineering Manager at Cornerstone OnDemand, with 12+ years of experience in the Software industry. He has previously worked in companies like JP Morgan Chase, BNP Paribas, and Infosys.
Being a Test Automation Evangelist, he also holds a Certified Agile Leader and Certified Scrum Master accreditation from Scrum Alliance. To add he also possesses a Six Sigma Yellow Belt and ISTQB certification to his credit.
The world of cloud computing fascinates him and is an AWS Certified Solutions Architect and Cloud Practioner.
Being passionate about continuous learning, Geosley loves to innovate the method of working resulting in higher Efficiency. In his continuous efforts to unite the testing community, he keeps himself busy being a City hero at The Test Tribe.
Topic: Look beyond what the eyes can see- Reviving Visual validations
Abstract: Now why scratch your brain to what has changed and where it changed. Learn a new way to help you automatically detect and review visual changes before they are deployed to users. Keep your application away from visual bugs. Build the confidence to efficiently and effectively introduce any visual change. Save on time spent manually to review the UI and release faster improving customer experience. Let's learn automated visual testing using Selenium python and Applitools eyes.
You will learn on
1. Using Selenium Python and Applitools eyes integration for Visual Tests
2. Using Selenium Python and Applitools eyes for visual testing based on Content and layout
3. Using Selenium Python and Applitools eyes for visual testing of a large DOM structure
4. A Bonus quick hack on how to easily visually test PDF
5. Using Selenium Python and Applitools eyes for running tests in batches.
6. Introduction on how you can integrate with JIRA, Slack, Bitbucket, etc.